Monday, July 27, 2015

Easy Going




























Finally getting this post up. Time has been flying by! 

I've been easing into the middle of the summer with a lot of casual and effortless vibes, especially with this Houston humidity. As always, I'm loving boyfriend jeans and I wear them nonstop. 

I hope everyone's having a great summer! Shop my look and similar styles below...

Top: old, similar here, here, and here | Jeans: here, and loving these plus they're on sale! | Necklace: this necklace is a total steal!  | Sandals: here | Sunglasses: here | Crossbody: Kate Spade out of stock, but loving this one and the color  

Shout out to my sweet boyfriend for taking my pics for me while we were back in my hometown of Shiner, TX! <3 He's my biggest supporter! 

As always, thanks for stopping by Shiner Blondes and Macarons. 

xo, 
                   

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I love this coral on you! And it looks great with the pop of turquoise. I haven't been to the Shiner brewery yet, but it's definitely on my Texas bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you ever head down there, I can tell you about other great places to try! Thanks for reading! xo

      Delete