Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites & Weekend Inspiration

Hello, Friday! It's officially the weekend and I'm ready to get it started! I'm super excited for Saturday because I'm going to my first Houston blogger brunch hosted by Tagspire. I'm excited to finally meet some fellow Houston bloggers in person! 


Have I mentioned how much I love the summertime?! The long days and the warm nights give us so much more time to get out and play! ;) Before I sign off for the day, I've linked a few of my weekend favorites and what's been inspiring me lately...

Thanks for reading! 

xo
                     
Favorite Summer Sip (Watermelon Mojito Mocktail from themerrythought.com -just add your favorite liquor for your liking! ;) )



Quick 7 minute workout (7 minute summer workout from toneitup.com)



Cutest Craft (DIY Dream Catcher Decor from laurenconrad.com)



Summer Mani/Pedi Combos (Mani & Pedi ideas from self.com)



Coffee Table Face-lift (3 ways to style a coffee table from abeautifulmess.com)




Favorite Reminder (reminder from inspirationalcollages.tumblr.com)


8 comments:

  1. Love Summer...but hate the extreme heat and humidity. But thank you for sharing your inspirations! I want to style my coffee table too, but having two cats that are too curious is putting it on hold...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the humidity is a pain!! Cats can be very mischievous and playful, so things that could fall over and be breakable probably aren't the best idea, but I'm sure you'll find something great!! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love all the color here--Loved meeting you on Saturday! :) I like Summer even though it gets sooo hot. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I loved meeting you, as well! Thanks for reading! xo

      Delete
  3. I love summer too! I enjoyed your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! & thank you for reading! xo

      Delete
  4. what beautiful inspiration - thank you!
    xJo

    ReplyDelete