Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites & Weekend Inspiration!

I don't know about you, but this has been a long & slow week for me and I am so ready for the weekend. As we swing into the weekend and the beginning of August do you have anything fun planned? I'll be hanging with friends and moving into my new apartment with my family. Have you checked out my last post about my blog on Bloglovin'? :) Anyways, I'm ready to punch the time clock at 5:00pm today! Before I log off for the day, here are a few things putting a smile on my face...

Favorite Flowers (image via Pinterest

Favorite Summertime Snack- Ice cream macaron sandwiches (image via Sugar & Cloth, a fellow Houston blogger)


Favorite Summertime party decor (image via Design Improvised)


Bold lip colors to try (lipsticks from Tory Burch)


Favorite entertaining idea (image via Style Me Pretty- one of my favorite blogs!)


Friday Quote (image via Pinterest)


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

As always, thanks for stopping by Shiner Blondes and Macarons. 

xo, 
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment