Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Let's Do Coffee

Good morning! Today I'm just stopping by to fill you all in on my favorite and cutest coffee shop in Houston, TX right now. This coffee shop has been open for a little over a year now, I believe and I finally made my way over to it. The place I'm crushing on right now is called Tout Suite (Instagram: @toutsuitehtx) located in EADO/Downtown. Tout Suite is a cafe/bakery that serves delicious, fine food, freshly baked goods, delicious coffee, BRUNCH :), and one of my favorite tiny snacks- macarons from Sweet (Instagram: @sweethouston) right here in Houston. I have yet to try out their brunch, but I honestly have no doubt about it being delicious! I'm really eager to try their avocado toast and their sangria and mimosas! Brunch date soon?! Yes, please. If you live here in the Houston area or will be visiting soon, it's definitely a place you should check out for a relaxing atmosphere and a good bite and coffee. If you stop by, give me a shout out if you post to Instagram (@morganullmann) or comment on this post to let me know how you liked it! :) I'd love to hear. 

Also, check me out on Zomato online or in the app at @morganullmann. 

As always, thanks for stopping by Shiner Blondes and Macarons. 

xo, 
                   







(photo cred: @toutsuitehtx)
(photo cred: @toutsuitehtx)
(photo cred: @toutsuitehtx)








No comments:

Post a Comment