Friday, September 25, 2015

Mad for Plaid




Fall is here! It may not feel like it yet, but it's officially here! This is my favorite time of the year. Between the crisp feel in the air, the golden glow of the leaves changing, and the super cute fall outfits! ;) Layering, blanket scarves, boots, and plaid, flannel shirts! There's nothing I love wearing more in the fall than a good flannel button up! You can start transitioning into fall like I did with a flannel shirt and distressed, boyfriend shorts. Once the cooler days blow in, you can layer your flannel shirt like this or take it to the office in an outfit like this. Flannels and leggings are also good for the days when you're snuggled up at home with a warm PSL and a good movie! I can't wait for those cooler nights to arrive!! Below are a few of my flannel favorites! Happy fall, y'all! :) 

1. American Eagle has an awesome selection of colors.
This one is similar to mine! / 2. Target has a great black & white option! / 3. This Old Navy flannel button up is on sale!   / 4. Urban Outiftters has great options that I want in every color & style like this one and this one! I'm a huge UO fan! 5. J. Crew, as always, has a classic take on the flannel shirt like this one! 

As always, thanks for stopping by Shiner Blondes and Macarons. 

xo, 
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment